Saturday 10 April 2010

It's a MINI CANVAS












These MINI CANVAS PROJECT KITS are now on the website , you get everything to make it for £4 and how do you do it?... well...............




Take the pot of Viva Croco Crackling Colour and spread it all over the canvas , dont panic if it looks thick , a thicker coat gives a better crackle.Leave a little inch square in the middle so that your chipboard piece can stick on flat. Allow this to dry overnight .You can use a heat gun but the end result is not as good by a long way (so if you are impatient , you have been warned lol)

When dry and cracked , spray with shimmerz until desired colour is achieved (I sprayed some on and then with a tissue rubbed colour in). Whilst this is drying choose image and stick on inchies chipboard and mount on paper , cut to size. Stick onto canvas and then add wings (I coloured my wings with pro markers but you can just leave them plain if you want)

Decorate with papers , gems etc. I made a crown out of the paper I used and then used stickles to bling it up even more. Now cut 6 pieces of the florist wire measuring 2cm long . Form a cross on each side of the image and poke through the canvas. With the 2 remaining bend into a "U" shape.

These need pushing into the top of the canvas. With the remaining florists wire bend into a hanger and thread through the 2 loops you have just attached at the top of the canvas.

This should now be finished , if you dont understand any of these instructions just leave a comment and one of the Design Team will help.

Over the next few days all the Design Team will be putting up a picture of their version of this MINI CANVAS

5 comments:

  1. Fab canvas Jean ! That crackle is amazing ! Looking forward to seeing the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yum! that is fabulous! I may just have a go and will defo make some Lemon Curd. Haven't made that for ages and you've reminded me.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning! Love that crackle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know, Croco crackle paint well I have been looking at this and now I know I have to buy some, I love all the canvases too you have a wonderful little kit I may have to indulge my self he he

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great kit! That crackle is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails