Wednesday 21 April 2010

I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love

With these gorgeous Webster's Pages petite papers. I want to stroke them ,they are just so yummy and they're double sided. I'm so glad 3DJean has decided to stock these . You can buy yours here but you had better be quick I don't think they'll be on the shelf long.
Easel cards are so easy to make. I think that these papers don't need alot to embellish then but I couldn't resist going down the vintage route with paper dollies and the fab prima flowers.

I've chalked the Mother Goose nursery stamp to add suble colour.


The flowers have been painted with Shimmerz pearlz and caramel to give them a bit of bling.
The centres are Robin's nest Dew Drops.


5 comments:

  1. ooo This is gorgeous!!! I have those papers & because I just love looking at them I haven't cut into them yet! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh very nice I am trying to abstain from papers stop tempting me!

    O thought I would put a link in here to the kit I bought from 3D Jean so I hope you get round to seeing it!

    here is my Kit

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab easel creation Janet ! Lovely overall effect !

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous papers and well done on the DT team

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love everything about this card

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails