Monday 30 August 2010

A Matchbox Card ...

Hello, this is Andrea and I'm here to sahre my Matchbox creation. I've loved seeing what the other girls have made and how different they have all been from the same starting point. I thought about this little matchbox for a long time and dithered about what to do with it but then I had a brainwave and it all came together quite quickly one morning

So, this is the outside, I used the Cosmo Cricket Delovely papers and a 7Gypsies handle

Inside is a concertina mini book with each 'page' spelling out the word Birthday


I thought it would make a lovely alternative to a birthday card and there is still room even with the book closed up to tuck a few trinkets and birthday memories inside

I used:
Nestabilities scalloped rectangle die
Stampin Up alphabet dies
Papertrey ink
and ribbons from The Ribbon Girl

2 comments:

  1. ooo i LIKE that Andrea! Great idea for something a little different :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely creation and what a great idea to use it as an 'alternative' birthday card !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails