Saturday 28 August 2010

Jan: 7Gypsies ATC Matchbox- Birthday Book

Hi folks welcome to our Bank Holiday Matchbox Extravaganz. I just love it when we all get the same basic item and we're left to our own devices. This time it was a 7 Gypsies ATC Matchbox. Wow wasn't Julie's an eyeful!

I really had to think about what to do with mine but once I realised there were 12 blank atcs in the box an idea popped into my head. If you're like me I need reminding about special dates such as Birthdays or Anniversaries. So I made a Birthday Book.

I've covered the box with the gorgeous Cosmo Cricket Delovely papers and Dewdrops have been used to decorate the flowers.





I've decorated the ATCs with scraps to match the box.


Just to make sure I don't forget I'm planning to stand each month up in the drawer as a reminder.


So now I have no excuse to forget your Birthday!

What are going to do with yours. Please leave a link and we'll pop over, we'd love to see your ideas.
Drop by again over the weekend and see what the others have done with their matchboxes.





2 comments:

  1. Love what you have done with your matchbox ! Great idea to use it as a birthday reminder.

    Colours are fab too !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea.... need to finish mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails