Wednesday 28 July 2010

Jan, Tri- shutter cards

Hi folks I thought I'd share a couple of Tri-shutter cards I've made using some lovely stamps from the shop. The first card was made using the fab Basic Grey basics manilla paper ( I really like using this range for mens cards) and my new favourite ...Harlequins stamp from Purple Onion I've used my skull and crossbones border stamp to create the panels on this card. This stamp is so versitile. I've even cut out individual skulls to decorate the edges of the middle panel. To add a bit of bling I've used icicle stickles on the eye sockets! I've also trimmed the edge of the panels with my other favourite Happy Birthday border stamp.


If you haven't made this crads before have a go they're really easy.


1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails