Saturday 15 September 2012

Have you noticed?

that there's a lot of  CCs (far to early to mention the C word)  appearing on blogs near you. Well I'm really inspired by the gorgeous Pion range that Jean has in the shop.
Today I've taken one of the cute Tando frames and mounted it onto chipboard that was covered with a  6 x 6 section of "waiting for Santa" sheet to create a lovely canvas.

 I just  love these 12 x 12 sheets that are quartered. Ideal if, like me, you make 6 x 6 cards.You could have used this on the front of a card.

 The image inside of the frame is also from Pion and I've highlighted the flowers with a sprinkling of stickles.
Edge the corners with some seasonal flowers and you have yourself a very pretty picture.
So don't get left behind pop over to the shop to get your stash and make a start on those ....CCs (still too early to mention that word)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails