Thursday 2 August 2012

Jan:Mens cards....easy peesey

 Yes you read it right that most difficult of topics.... cards for the men. Easy, easy easy, when you get your hands on these gorgeous Pion For Father papers. They are double sided, checked, plain, embellishments, borders what more could you want. With a couple of sheets you too could be rustling up a bevy of cards for the men in your life. 
 
 Here I've used the smokey blue option which has a corner already decorated with swirls and a postage stamp. I've just added a strip of hats from the border sheet, a clock and butterfly from the embellishments sheet, a Crafty Individuals image and finished off with a bit of embossed card I found on my desk.
This next one is the checked paper in a lovely shade of brown.
I've used the car advertisement from the reverse of the sheet as the main image. See I told you everything is there for you to put together.
I've even stamped the domino border stamp onto the fab seam binding that Jean is now stocking in the shop.I've used the cream but there's lots of colours to choose from.
Finally I've combined both colour ways to make the last card. The blue and brown compliment each other so well. The strips are from the border sheet and I have darkened the hat strip with a bit of Distress ink.
So what do you think easy or what?
 Men's cards ..pah easy peesey with Pion





1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails