Thursday 23 August 2012

Is it too early?

to mention that word C........? Some people are already in full swing with their cards almost done but the draw back of starting too early is that beautiful new papers are arriving all the time such as the Waiting for Santa range from Pion. Starting early doesn't apply to me because I'm one of those crafters, that despite make numerous promises, always end up leaving my card making till the last minute. So armed with these gorgeous Pion papers I've made a start. Pion have brought out some lovely colour combinations and Jean has them in the shop just waiting for you to play with.
I just love the brown/beige colours of this paper, so different. I've teamed it up with some kraft card to give it that lovely vintage feel.

The image is one of the Pion image sheets, so adorable that I just glittered with a little bit of stickles. I've embellished the card with flowers from the shop.


I think this special card deserves a box to finish it off.

Now that I've started I may just carry on.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails