Tuesday 23 April 2013

Julie: a punk inspired card with stripe + skulls!

Hello again.

I've been playing with patterned paper ... again. [No surprises there then!]

I've been using the 6x6 Les Editions Ifocrea paper pad:
... to make a rather punk-inspired card:
 The fabulously graphic turquise stripe background is from the pad, as is the check from which I die-cut the heart [above].

And ... if you're anything like me and you've got a certain soft spot for all things skull-ish and zebra stripe [as this card proves]...
 
... then you might like to check out these Lost Coast Designs border stamps that are currently in stock:

Skulls:

and ...

Zebra stripe:

They're just £2.00 each and, as far as I'm concerned, you can forget leaves and florals ... these are an absolute stamping essential!

Catch you next time.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails