Sunday, 6 February 2011

Julie: Minibook using Onirie papers

Hi everyone.

You know when you come across a paper design which you almost can't bear to cut into? Well, that's how I felt about this beautiful picture frame paper:

Minibook - 'Reflections'

The design is called 'Invocation' and is part of the Onirie 'Midnight Secret' range which is now in stock in the shop.
If you hop over here- to a post on my blog - there's lots more photos of the minibook I've made using the range.
But if you just want to sprint ahead and get your hands on some of that paper [ie. before I stock up on those frames!] ... then simply click here!
I'll see you back here soon with another Onirie project but until then, happy paper-stroking!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


    Free Digital Scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails